Payroll Coordinator/ Buffalo, NY/ 1st Shift
Remedy is partnered with a production facility in Buffalo NY to identify a Payroll Coordinator (Time Keeper/ Production Control Associate)!
1st: 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday - Friday
- Assigning production personnel to various work centers.
- Compiling employee’s time worked by direct or indirect labor code utilizing job work cards and posting to daily work ticket accounts for employee’s total daily hours worked.
- Posts information from daily work ticket to production management system. Ensures prop labor and inventory job posting accuracy.
- Notes pertinent payroll information on daily work ticket for use by Accounting Department.
- Works with Plant Manager to maximize employee scheduling efficiency.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum H.S. Diploma
- Minimum 2 years in a manufacturing environment working in production control.
Great opportunity with a growing Buffalo Manufacturer! First shift hours! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!