Production Specialists (Manufacturing Process Operators)/ Clarence, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shifts
Remedy is partnered with a growing Clarence, NY Manufacturer to identify experienced Production Specialists (Manufacturing Process Operators) to ensure accurate production and documentation of pharmaceutical products.
1st: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday - Friday
2nd: 2:00pm-10:30pm (occasional Saturdays possible)
- Compounding and packaging pharmaceutical products
- Weighing, verifying and formulate raw materials
- Manufacturing bulk drug product under stringent GMP and SOP conditions
- Accurately documenting production data and assisting with creating new process documentation
- Working in an aseptic production environment
- Perform additional job related tasks as required
- 3+ years working in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment with at least two (2) years’ experience working in aseptic class 5 environment preferred
- Must be Aseptic gown qualified
- Ability to work in full clean room attire
- Working knowledge of cGMP
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, changing, and team oriented environment
- Ability to utilize a computer for data entry is required, knowledgeable in Windows, Word, and Excel desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Great opportunity with an established and growing Clarence Manufacturer! Competitive pay! First and second shifts available! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!