Remedy is partnered with a manufacturing company in search of someone with payroll experience!
SHIFT: 7:00am-3:30pm M-F
- Assigns production personnel to various work centers. Plant Manager provides daily work schedule for this.
- Compiles employee’s time worked by direct or indirect labor code utilizing job work cards. Post this information to daily work ticket accounts for employee’s total daily hours worked. This is verified to the employee’s time card.
- Posts information from daily work ticket to production management system. Ensures prop labor and inventory job posting accuracy.
- Notes pertinent payroll information on daily work ticket for use by Accounting Department.
- Works with Plant Manager to maximize employee scheduling efficiency.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 2 years in a manufacturing environment working in production control.
Benefits: Competitive benefits package upon completion of probationary period.