Remedy Intelligent Staffing has openings in Customer Service at a large client location in Akron, NY.
Pay Rate: $13-$15 hourly, depending on experience
Shift: Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6:00PM
Customer Service Job Description:
- Help customers select products based on the customers' needs, product specifications, and interests
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of demand, product knowledge, capabilities and limitations
- Respond to customers' requests for pricing, availability, and product uses and creative ideas, and samples
- Prepare quotations according to bid specifications, with accurate configurations.
- Coordinate order flow with production and secure best ship method to meet customer due dates
- Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers and analyzing information and applications
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service experience
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Ability to train and develop product knowledge/customer base
Ideal candidates for this Customer Service Representative position would have previous experience in the customer service field, strong computer/phone skills, and the ability to work in both independent and team settings!