*IPC 600 REQUIRED*
- Complete First Piece, In Process, Outside Service, and Final Inspections
- Complete incoming inspection on raw material and production parts
- Conduct First Articles
- Maintain Calibrations
- Assist with non-confirming parts, scrap, and disposition on a daily basis – Log on appropriate files
- Assist with Internal Audits
- Complete RMA’s, NCMR, CA’s, DCR’s, ect.
- Assist production with process improvements
Work Experience Requirements:
- 4+ years’ experience in Quality Inspection
- Experience using measurement devices such as calipers, mics, comparator, height gages, cmm, ect.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with ISO 9001 Requirements
- Associates degree in Engineering a plus!