Remedy Staffing is partnered with an innovate dental supplier in search of a first shift Repair Technician. This is an entry level position!
Position Purpose: Support the dental Laboratory customer with installation, calibration, maintenance and repair, of CAD/CAM equipment and/or software remotely or onsite.
- Provide installation, calibration, maintenance and repair of equipment and software remotely and onsite at customer’s location.
- Provide technical advice and support to internal departments (Sales, Customer Service, and Education department).
- Conduct either remote (phone, net viewer) or on-site troubleshooting and diagnostic support to customers.
- Oversee and maintain parts inventory in order to meet service and repair schedule/demand.
- Maintain excellent and accurate communications with the appropriate staff.
- Maintain quality logs and records as required by the Quality Management System
- Will interface with customers
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Mechanically inclined
- 2-4 years repair or mechanic experience
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Pay: Depending on experience- will be discussed in interview. (Entry Level Position)
APPLY NOW for this great opportunity