Remedy Staffing is partnered with an innovative dental suppliers located in Amherst, in search of a Service Desk Associate! This is a Direct Hire Opportunity!
To communicate effectively all issues involving all Equipment Repairs by accurately identifying and documenting customers’ equipment, follow the items throughout the processes until all related documentation and work is complete and see that all related documentation is closed.
- Determine customer challenges and resolve issues to attain 100% customer satisfaction
- Review account information and update customer information regularly
- Research, prepare and process North American equipment repairs, loaner requirements, consignment orders, corresponding order entry
- Assist customers with questions or transfer calls to proper department or personnel
- Accurately relay information to and from the various Dealers, manufacturers and customers
- Provide support to managers by responding to specific Service Desk procedures and policies
- Assist others with training and instructions in system updates and policy changes
- Process all returning loaner equipment
- Log daily repairs in multiple software programs
- Provide backup to other Service Desk positions and other areas within the department
- Perform other duties or assist in special projects as assigned by the Supervisor or Manager
- Strong communication skills in speaking with both internal and external customers
- Strong organizational skill, problem solving and multi-tasking ability required
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Strong computer skills required
- Minimum High School diploma required
- Experience preferred with current software such as: Microsoft Office
- Product knowledge a plus
Shift: Training Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM and after training Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:30PM
Pay: $16.00 Per Hour
APPLY NOW for this great opportunity!