Remedy is working with a local manufacturer and we're looking for skilled Machinists/Grinders!
This is a skilled machining position that involves product finishing and grinding using either conventional or CNC equipment.
- Advanced Blue-print reading skills.
- Experience dressing forms in grinding wheels. (Radii/Angles)
- Ability to setup and run concurrent jobs on multiple machines.
- Able to design and fixture parts as necessary to complete jobs.
- Ability/Availability to work overtime in order to meet customer requirements.
- Ability to use standard measuring equipment such as micrometers, comparators, CMM experience a plus.
- Shop math skills. (strong trigonometry)
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to allow proper communication between co-workers and management.
- Ability to work to metric dimensions.
- Experience with Lean and ISO systems.
Please apply online now at remedystaffing.com!