1st Shift (Monday through Friday) – 7 AM-3:30 PM
$13-$17.25/hour (depending on experience)
Temp to Perm PRESS OPERATOR/SET UP:
• Running various production punch presses or other processing equipment to produce finished components per provided work instructions.
• Inspect and monitor produced components to the required quality documentation
• Responsible for the set up and operation of all presses, from single hit tooling to progressive dies.
• Use fabricated checking fixtures: he/she will be responsible for checking random parts while running and given part.
• Ability to troubleshoot minor tooling issues or problems.
• Package p arts per customer requirement s.
• May be required to supervise subordinate level operators
• Identifies opportunities to improve products or reduce costs.
• Education: High School Math and English equivalent • Experience: 1-5 years in a manufacturing or similar environment
• Mechanical Aptitude
• Use of measuring devises: Micro meter s, Vernier's
• Dedicated and attention to detail
• Time management