Laborer- Fab/Machine Shop
Start at $12.00 HR
1st shift- 8:00am - 4:30pm 2nd shift- 4:30pm-1:00am
- Responsible for the operation of various machines that are used in processing steel parts in the manufacturing of truck equipment.
- Operate various machines in a safe efficient manner.
- Maintain clean, organized and safe work area.
- Ensure completed work has been done in a quality manner.
- Maintain production level, completing jobs according to employer requirements.
- Other duties as required/ assigned.
- Uses care and attention to prevent accidents and injuries to self and coworkers.
- Standing/walking- Must be capable of standing or walking 8-9 hours continuously.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Repetitive motions- must be capable of performing substantial motions of the wrists, hands, arms, waist and legs for 8-9 hours per day.
- Subject to cold and heat variations.
- Working 8-9 hour shifts.
- Subject to noise and vibrations up to 8-9 hours/day.
- Subject to work hazards such as mechanical parts, electrical current, compressed air and heavy objects up to 8-9 hours per day.
- Subject to fumes, odors and dust at times.
- Working additional overtime in excess of 9 hours when needed.