Communicate daily with Customer Service Representatives and Supervisor to process all finished goods shipments to meet third party customer specifications. Sign drivers in and out for their assigned loads. Complete committing of the files once loads have left for the day.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Communicate with co-workers and direct supervisor to receive instructions and coordinate activities.
- Ability to communicate with customers and outside vendors on a daily basis to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean, work environment placing all items in an orderly manner per 5S values.
- Operate within the documented QMS ( Quality Management System)
- Prepare required paperwork for finished goods shipment to meet customer demands.
- Use warehouse management system to accurately prepare shipment paperwork.
- Notify/Communicate with Customer Service Representative and or Supervisor with any issues with shipment paperwork.
- Follow all standard operating and rules of thumb procedures for shipments and depletion's of customer inventory.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Training and Experience:
- High School diploma or a GED.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Ability to write legibly for transcribing into computer software.
- Must have aptitude to use and operate a computer including basic e-mail functions and Excel.
- Drug-free, able to pass a drug test.
- Have a flexible schedule at times to meet customer needs.
- Ability to work at a quick pace while keeping attention to detail