Remedy is in search of qualified Lens Assemblers for a prominent optics manufacturer!
Clean & inspect optical components and mounts and assemble optical doublets, triplets, sub-assemblies and final assemblies. This job requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity. The ability to follow work instructions and the ability to make decisions at various stages of assembly are keys to success for this position.
Summary of Essential Job Duties:
- Clean & inspect optical components and mounts
- Use of MIL spec to inspect optical components with clear apertures
- Ability to read engineering drawings to determine specs.
- Assemble and Bond optical doublets and triplets according to procedures
- Use of optical-grade adhesives
- Use of various assembly tools and techniques for passive alignment of optics
- Post-alignment/assembly cleaning and inspection
- Assemble and Bond lens elements within mounts and barrels according to procedures
- Techniques for mounting and bonding lens elements within barrels - passive alignment
- Verification of sub-assemblies and final assemblies
- Tools and Techniques for verifying alignment of doublets and triplets
- Tools and Techniques for diagnostics of sub-assemblies and final assemblies for failure mode.
- Maintain Assembly & Test Equipment, Tools and Area in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices, ISO and HSE protocols.
- Step complete and charge time to work orders and maintain job specific paperwork throughout the process.
- Follow and enforce clean room protocols.