Remedy is looking for qualified Opto-Mech Assemblers for a prominent optics manufacturer!
In support of its expanding business, our client is in need of an Opto-Mechanical Assembler for its Operation’s team. The ideal individual will be organized and demonstrate a strong attention to detail. The candidate will be adaptable and able to readily integrate previous knowledge and ability into our system and culture to attain a higher level of success for our company. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of initiative with a can-do attitude and the ability to multi-task.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly cleans optical components prior to assembly procedures
- Performs assembly of precision optical and mechanical sub components for higher level assemblies
- Ensure proper handling and storage of raw material and sub assembly material throughout the material flow process.
- Ability to work under a microscope required.
- Follow documented cleaning and assembly procedures.
- Complete basic and semi-complex production builds of subassemblies.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Work within a Clean Room environment and maintain dress protocols.
- Represent company with integrity and professionalism at all times.
Experience and Education:
- 2 years of manufacturing experience desired
- Optical handling experience preferred.
- Good computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- The person will be detail oriented and must be used to multi-tasking, have very strong organizational skills, and have an excellent work ethic.
- Some overtime support will be required.
- Must be able to comply with ITAR regulations