Seeking Web Developer II in Virginia Beach, VA.
-Web Developer II will create and design the web content and layout for E-Commerce site and Supply Chain Management E-Portals. For the E-Commerce site, the position will add text and image content for additional products, ensure E-Commerce and ERP systems are synchronized, and improve website look, feel, and ease of use.
-For the E-Portal site, the position will monitor website performance, develop and verify security policies, redesign website presentation, and improve look, feel, and ease of use of the E-Portal.
-Design web page layout, graphics, color schemes and infrastructure to maintain a cohesive website based on the organization's communications strategies and goals Daily technical support, configuration, debugging, administration, proof-reading/editing, customization, troubleshooting, maintenance and improvement on the CMS platform Conduct thorough discovery of department content requirements utilizing interviews, current content review and institutional knowledge Create, synthesize, write, present, update extranet, portals, and intranet webpage content.
-Monitor web server performance, downtime, error logs, and ensure best quality service to support the web architecture.
-Work under the direction of the IT Director to identify and prioritize areas of the website which require content modifications or creation.
-Utilize industry best practice techniques for Search Engine Optimization of websites Answer trouble tickets received as web content requests are submitted by departments.
- Associate’s Degree
- 3 years of experience with 5 or more of the following: ASP Classic, Java Script, HTML, SQL, C-AL SQL, MySQL, C#, Mojo Portal, CSS, Type Script, Visual Basic, Perl, Python, Microsoft .Net, Linux, or Microsoft Server 2008
- 3 years of experience with Microsoft Office products and Adobe Creative Suite
- 3 years of experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- 3 years of Helpdesk/User support or Customer Service experience
- 3 years of experience working with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, or Google Tag Manager