Remedy Intelligent Staffing in conjunction with the University of Wisconsin Survey Center is seeking Field interviewers for the Wisconsin Youth Tobacco Survey (YTS). YTS is a school-based survey of middle school and high school students. The survey collects information on youth knowledge, beliefs, and behaviors related to the use of tobacco and vaping products. These state-specific data assist in tailoring tobacco prevention and education programs to the unique and changing needs of Wisconsin’s young people. #remedywijobs
The training is just two days, taking place December 12th & 13th in Madison, WI. The actual work won’t begin until the spring semester, and last from early January – June 2020. The work is sporadic, with some weeks (depending on when schools want to schedule) being as many as 25+ hours, with other slower weeks being very little work. On average, staff would need to work 10-12 hours per week. Hours will be dictated by school schedules when students are present and can often be early morning hours.
We have openings in the following cities: Eau Claire, Milwaukee, and Madison. Pay Rate: $15-19+/hr based on experience
• Coordinating with administrative staff at Wisconsin schools and arranging a date to travel to that school
• Pass out paper questionnaires to students
• Collect and deliver the questionnaires to UWSC headquarters.
• Must be 21 years of age
• Must have own transportation and valid Driver’s License
• Must have auto insurance
• Must have high speed Internet access at home
• Must be able to type 35 WPM
• Must be able to work a minimum of 12 hours per week
• Must be able to work during school hours, including early morning hours
• Must be able to travel to Madison, WI for two days of training (December 12-13, 2019)
• Must be able to travel to distribute surveys in classrooms in Wisconsin schools
• Must be able to commit to the project through the end of the field period