Production Specialist (Former)/ LeRoy, NY/ 1st Shift
A Production Specialist (Former) is needed for a LeRoy Manufacturer to run all assigned scheduled jobs as instructed and required.
1st: 6:00am – 3:00pm Monday – Thursday and 6:00am-12:00pm on Fridays
- Receiving routings, prints, and work orders for jobs from Forming Group Leader.
- Fabricating all pipe, tubing and rod formed parts.
- Assisting when requested to develop new parts/prototypes as required by customers.
- Providing quality assurance within the entire department at all times.
- Reducing the overall defective parts ratio and usage/scrap and waste within the department.
- Assisting the Forming Group Leader to insuring that the existing team members are achieving daily rates and expected part quality and consistency.
- Keeping equipment and departmental work area clean and orderly.
- Providing additional production support to other departments as needed
- Previous production/manufacturing experience required
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred
Great opportunity with a growing LeRoy Manufacturer! First shift! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!