Labor Associate (Paint Line Lead)/ Clarence, NY/ 2nd Shift
Remedy is partnered with a growing production facility in Clarence, NY to identify a Labor Associate (Paint line Lead) to properly prepares parts for paint line, while utilizing paint line tools and supplies such as powder coat equipment, hand tools, and supplies such as masking, plugs, and internal/external thread protectors. This individual will also package finished products in preparation for shipping.
2nd: Monday – Friday 2:00pm – 10:00pm
- Hanging parts properly to be processed on the powder coating line.
- Insuring parts are properly prepared for paint.
- Using powder coat equipment.
- Masking internal and external threads or specific areas according to customer blueprints that are to remain finish free.
- Inspecting, packaging and documenting finished products.
- Following all area safety procedures including wearing essential PPE.
- Communicating with co-workers and supervisor to receive instructions and coordinate activities.
- 1 – 2 years manufacturing experience; powder coating experience desirable
- Ability to position and manipulate parts and assemblies with the hands demonstrating manual dexterity, including masking parts
- Knowledge of powder coating process or wet coating process
- Capable of following directions precisely and perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to interpret blueprints is a plus
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
Great opportunity with an established and growing Clarence, NY Manufacturer! 1st shift hours! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!