Machine Shop Operator/ Clarence, NY/ 1st Shift
Remedy is partnered with a growing Clarence Manufacturer to identify a Machine Shop Operator to assist in machine shop activities such as operating metal fabricating/finishing equipment to cut, bend, form and/or finish metal parts as specified by customer requirements.
Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:00pm
- Identifying material to be processed based on type and size required by operation.
- Monitoring equipment to produce parts to specifications.
- Placing and holding material as required by machine and performs the operation.
- Using gauges on material to maintain dimensions.
- Recording job activities, including counts, utilizing labor reporting system.
- Inspecting and measuring parts to maintain quality requirements.
- Maintaining accurate count of parts; attaches labels or tags to processed material identifying customer, part number, quantity and shop order information.
- Cleans machine, tooling and area around workstation on a daily basis.
- Occasionally driving a fork lift truck to transport material for storage or delivery to another department
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
- Between 6 months to 1 year of related work experience or training in a machine shop.
- Ability to walk/stand for long periods
- Capability of lifting up to 30 pounds
Great opportunity with an established and growing Clarence, NY Manufacturer! 1st shift hours! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!