Sales Development Consultant
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed.
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for a Business Development Manager to sell staffing services in the Northern Virginia Area.
What you will do:
- Outside B2B sales and cold calling
- Meet with potential clients to communicate our brand message
- Develop new business through effective sales activities
- Work closely with recruiting team to accurately fill job orders
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to sell staffing services from lead generation to closing
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of sales experience
- Good presentation skills
- Great communication skills written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to use CRM systems
- Base salary plus commission
- Health and retirement benefits
- Supported by large experienced team
Military Reserve members and Veterans are encouraged to apply!