Welder and Fabricator NEEDED!!!!!!
Responsible for set-up,change over and operation of a range of equipment and machine tools.
1. Work from shop orders, specifications, prints and instructions.
2. Receive and process raw materials or in-process parts through any range of operations to suit product specifications.
3. Set up, change over and operate the complete range of equipment, machine tools.
4. Position processed material on designated cart system and move to succeeding operations as required to facilitate production flow.
5. Perform visual and dimensional check of work to verify parts are to specification.
6. Blue print reading, understand basic math, including decimal, fraction and angle dimensions.
MIG and TIG Welding Experience
Must be able to operate basic fabrication equipment such as Mills, brake press and saw.
Use measuring equipment to hold specific tolerances.
Must be able to read blueprint information for layout work to complete tasks on specific machines.