Stuck at a red light while trying to advance your car-eer?
Then go check out all the awesome benefits associated with becoming a production worker for an auto parts manufacturer!
Work a late shift and still get most of the weekend off!
- Starts at $14.70 per hour
- Earn $250 after 3 months and 6 months of employment – that could be an extra $500!
- Earn $50 for each friend and family you refer – apply for more details!
- Clean work environment
- Temperature controlled facilities
- Full-service cafeteria
- Immediate access to medical benefits
- Free online education/training through Penn Foster
- Weekly pay
- direct deposit or pay card - you choose!
- 3rd Shift: 11:00PM - 7:30AM, Sunday - Thursday
- Daily and weekend overtime available!
PRODUCTION WORKERS WILL:
- Assemble headlights/taillights and other automotive parts
- Operate machinery to produce assembly parts
- Inspect product for defects and report any issues
- Use hand tools to cut/trim the product
- Follow all safety & quality guidelines