We are currently looking for a recruiter in the Palmyra area. A Recruiter is responsible for providing solutions to Remedy’s clients by recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating candidates for selection and placement in open positions. Other responsibilities of the Client Partnership Specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting with clients to determine staffing needs and identify the essential functions of the open position(s).
- Ensuring candidates are completing post-hire paperwork correctly and verifying eligibility to work.
- Instructing, training and orienting new hires on Remedy’s policies and expectations.
- Conducting follow up calls and quality control checks with clients and associates on assignment.
- Understanding the payroll system and assist with weekly processing.
- Obtaining Worker’s Compensation Certification and handling injury claim paperwork for associates injured on the job.
- Responsible for following all Remedy policies and procedures.
- Assisting with other operations functions as business demands including applicant intake, data entry, and other administrative/clerical tasks.
- Assisting with new colleague training and on-boarding.
- Touring client facilities and organizing orientations per client specifications.
- Compiling data as needed for the Client Relationship Manager for review.
- Actively participating in networking opportunities within the community.
Please provide a current resume upon submission