Does your job history need a face-lift? Improve it with this major operation!
If you feel technically-inclined, you could make the jump to become a machine operator in a production environment.
Work late and enjoy the weekends off!
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay card – your choice!
- Free online classes
- Immediate access to health benefits
- Earn $50 for each person you refer – apply for more details!
MACHINE OPERATORS WILL:
- Start up and stop equipment
- Feed material into production machinery
- Monitor the production process
- Conduct/recognize quality checks on the product
- Use a tape measure to measure product accurately
- Maintain work area and equipment
- 3rd Shift: 10:00PM - 6:30AM, Monday - Friday
- Starting at $14.50 per hour
MACHINE OPERATORS MUST HAVE:
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly to team and management
- High School diploma/GED
- 1+ year of working in a manufacturing/warehouse facility
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Ability to stand and bend down for extended periods of time
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to be exposed to high temperatures
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds