Tax Preparer Positions Available Various Long Island Locations
Pay Rate: $15 - $20/hr + commission
- Conducts a thorough in-person interview with potential clients, using the company’s propriety tax software application. Delivers exceptional customer service by anticipating customer needs and considers the impact of all decisions/actions on the customer.
- Consults tax law reference materials to determine procedures for preparation of atypical returns.
- Answers questions and provide future tax planning to clients.
- Reviews financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns.
- Audits all tax return forms for accuracy and completeness (i.e., client signatures).
- Handles customer questions, complaints, and product and service inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
Apply Now for Immediate Consideration with Resume as a Word Document
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply.