We are seeking a Tax Office Supervisor to join our team based out of Lindenhurst, NY!
Leads recruiting efforts and manages the interviewing process of seasonal employees for assigned area. Manages leads from database and other sources.
- Tax preparation experience needed.
- Monitors associate performance to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Reviews and approves work schedules and time card approvals, monitor time tracker during all shifts, works with Human Resources on any employee relations issues or complaints and training.
- Ensures all assigned locations meet company standards including but not limited to: office set up, build-outs and breakdown, technology set up, telecommunications, office supplies and facilities maintenance. Maintains relationships with property managers and landlords.
- Resolves customer complaints or answers customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Provides employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply.