Expanding company on Upper Peach St. in Erie is seeking experienced and non-experienced workers to join our team!! Company is willing to train an individual who does not have experience.
- The Operator retrieves parts for visual inspection from an assigned number of injection molding machines.
- Completes the specified level of inspection, packaging, and documentation required per customer specifications.
- All manufactured products are inspected to ensure compliance with quality specifications.
- Prepares for start-up of presses
- Looks up prints
- Conducts press audits and box audits
- Verifies part weights
- Layer packs
- Prior experience is preferred, but not required.
- Effective defect decision making
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills are a requirement
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts (3 one week and 4 the next)
If you are experienced or interested in learning our process you are encouraged to apply!!