Still waiting to see the light? Now's your time to shine!
Like looking at cars? You could help put more on the streets as a general warehouse worker handling car parts.
Plus, you can work an early shift and get home before it gets dark!
GENERAL WAREHOUSE WORKERS WILL:
- Inspect large and small headlights before packaging them
- Assemble boxes
- Scan product using RF Gun
- Palatizing finished product
- Work as a team to meet goals
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay card – your choice!
- Free online classes
- Immediate access to health benefits
- Earn $50 for each person you refer – apply for more details!
- Potential for full time employment
- Casual dress code
- Pay increase once hired full-time
- Opportunities for overtime
- 1st Shift: 7:00AM – 3:30PM, Monday - Friday
GENERAL WAREHOUSE WORKERS MUST:
- Be able to stand for 8-10 hours a day
- Have good hand-eye coordination
- Be able to work as a team or alone
- Not miss any days within first 90 days
- Have reliable transportation
- Be available to work mandatory overtime