New 1st Shift Plastic Vacuum Former in Lancaster NY!
Temp to Hire!
Must have a Reliable Form of Transportation!
- This person will be trained to set up molds and tools and set thermoforming machines to appropriate temperatures and speeds to meet customer expectations
- Assist in performing the functions of a Machine Operator which involves running the thermoforming machines and performing secondary operations that result in making quality parts for the end customer.
- Responsible for knowledge and terminology of the thermoforming process and tolling used
- Assist in operating thermos former, check oven temperatures, check air vacuums settings, run trim press, air pressures adjustments and clean former molds.
- Ability to accurately use calipers, tape measures, and other measuring devices to ensure quality of finished product.
- Strong ability to problem solve and troubleshoot jobs and machines.