3rd Shift Position at Thriving and Family Oriented company seeking reliable and motivated individuals!!
- Efficient operation and monitoring of one or more plastic injection-molding machines in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Operators play a valuable role in ensuring our products meet customer quality expectations through safe handling of the product, performing basic assembly and hot stamping functions, and performing any necessary rework processes (trimming, cleaning, etc.).
- Operate and monitor one or more plastic injection-molding machines by safely removing parts from material handling device (e.g., chutes, conveyors)
- Performing secondary operations (e.g. hot stamping, assembly, trimming) within a specified cycle time Visual inspection
- Dependability and punctuality required
- Able to operate in a safe manner
- Previous Press Operation experience preferred
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Perform visual inspections on parts to keep standards
If you are dependable and able to work 3rd shift consistently you are encouraged to apply!!