Supervisor needed for 1st shift of thriving Plastics Manufacturing facility to assist in the operations of the plant floor.
- Productivity improvements to existing jobs.
- Technical consultant to the process technicians.
- Provide training to the production employees.
- Share reports and activities in daily production meetings.
- Complete performance reviews for each of their employees annually.
- Complete performance improvement plans, as needed, for each of their employees.
- Enforce all company policies; including safety and quality.
- Monitor shift efficiency and utilization.
- Ensure all employees are working in a safe manner and following all safety requirements.
- Previous Mold Set-Up or Processing experience
- Plastics organizational leadership preferred
- Ability to learn and implement new processes
- Focus on Quality and Safety
- Promote teamwork in a fast-paced environment
If you meet all these requirements and can fulfill the job duties listed, we encourage you to apply today!!