Credit Specialist/ Williamsville, NY
Remedy is partnered with a Technology Distributor in Williamsville, NY to identify an experienced Credit Specialist!
Essential Job Duties:
- Administering Company’s credit policies and procedures within a basic to moderate assigned portfolio.
- Timely collection of outstanding past due invoices.
- Investigating to resolve all disputes.
- Timely release of customer orders.
- Communication, coordination, initiation with both customer and internal IM departments. Minimize placements, write-offs and settlements.
- A minimum of 1 years previous credit/collections experience
- Minimum of 1 year of commercial collection and reconciliation experience.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills - system knowledge (specifically with collection tools)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to work independently but also to follow management direction
- Ability to recognize risk factors; generate discussion with customer and initiate appropriate action
- Basic financial analysis skills; recognize financial trends; ability to ask financial questions and lead discussions relative to A/R management
Great opportunity with an established and growing Williamsville company! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!