Shift: 1st shift, Monday – Friday 7am-3:30pm
Individuals will be mixing, weighing, and packaging organic spices and food products. Strict Adherence to GMP The associate’s work will include:
• Casing and loading palettes with the finished product for inventory.
• Operate material handling, packaging, and processing equipment.
• Visually inspect materials and supplies for defects; report defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor.
• Complete necessary documentation, including worksheets and computerized tracking systems for each product.
• Verify product and supplies are accurate.
• Use and maintains familiarity with assembly, packaging, and measuring tools.
All Military and Veterans are welcome.
• Follow all GMP and facility rules and processes
• Stand and move throughout the facility for long periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs on a regular basis
• Maintain a safe work area while operating or working near packaging and mixing machinery
• Distinguish different products and different coding to ensure the correct packaging of product for shipment