General management of office, including opening and closing the office on time each day,
9:00am - 5:00pm; renting units and administrative tasks.
• Basic computer skills: knowledge of Microsoft Outlook. Will train on rental software.
• Customer service - able to deal with a variety of customers and problems in a professional
• Leasing self-storage and commercial units which includes cleaning out abandoned items
from storage units, sweeping empty units to ready them for occupancy.
• Making sure rental agreements are signed, explained and ensure customer understands;
and sales of related merchandise (boxes, locks, etc.)
• Answer and respond to telephone calls, emails about rentals and tenant issues.
• Manage accounts receivable by collecting rent payments (cash, checks, credit cards),
printing receipts and accurately entering data into computer. Making sure we have
correct information for tenant.
• Make daily bank deposits and monthly postal mailings.
• Make collection calls; send out late notices; and certified 30-day pay or vacate notices.
Reliable and honest person to open office on a timely basis
• Good communication skills both oral and written and strong customer service skills.
• Able to multi-task and be detail oriented.
• In good physical condition.
• Prior leasing experience required. Prior self-storage management a plus.
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background.