Financial Services Officer
Remedy Staffing is hiring a Financial Services Officer in the Tyler, TX area!
Hours: Monday–Friday 8am– 6:30pm and rotating Saturdays 9am– 2pm
- Responsible for performing a broad variety of financial services such as opening and closing accounts, onboarding members, renewing certificate accounts, assisting members with bookkeeping and checking account problems, and perform a variety of account maintenance.
- Responsible for interviewing, preparing loan applications, submitting complete application, processing, and funding consumer loans.
- Provide a variety of paying and receiving functions for members including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, official checks, money orders, and cash advances.
- Understanding of financial products and services.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe PDF.
- Good typing skills (at least 40 wpm).
- Good data entry skills (at least 6,500 kph).
- Self-motivated, resourceful, organized, detail-oriented, analytical, and problem solver.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Excellent customer service and ability to prioritize.