Remedy Staffing is partnered with a Tire Manufacturer in search of a Temporary Facilities Maintenance Manager.
Responsible for all phases of facilities maintenance activities from conception to completion including administrative functions, coordination of resources both internal and external, and execution of projects including directing installation of equipment and facilities. Assigned projects and responsibilities are complex, working with a minimal level of supervision.
- Responsible for organization, coordination, and audit of all associate activities of the Central Maintenance departments 259, 260, 262, 268 (central electrician and HVAC only). Administers the daily application of established employee relations polices, including attendance, payroll, vacation scheduling, balancing of hours, safety and health regulations, and Union agreement including grievance step procedures. Maintains departmental disciplinary records and issues discipline.
- Utilize SAP PM computerized maintenance management system for work planning, record keeping and overall asset management.
- Maintains plant services equipment for steam, condensate return, river water, well water, compressed air. Accountable for delivery systems’ uptime.
- Responsible for the coordination of shutdown maintenance work of services delivery systems (typically on holidays).
- Coordinates machine shop activities.
- Responsible for maintenance of powered vehicle and tread truck fleets.
- Participates in the maintenance of power distribution system (coordinated by electrical engineer).
- Actively pursues energy conservation activities and projects. Monitors utility costs.
- BS Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering.
- Up to 10 years progressive facilities management experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the tire industry.
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:00AM-3:00PM OT as needed
Pay: $45.00 Per Hour- Depending on Experience
**This a temporary position
APPLY NOW for this great opportunity!