Now hiring a Components Technician - Parts Trimmer for a large manufacturing facility located in Daytona Beach!
- $13 per hour
- Room for growth
- Access to free online skill-building courses through Better WorkLife Academy
Parts Trimmer Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all post molding processes including trimming flash and gates from molded components.
- Responsible for trimming and deflashing delicate fiber optic components, which requires a high degree of accuracy and precision.
- Responsible for post curing and testing processes for molded components.
- Responsible for dimensional and quality requirements of components.
- Responsible for keeping the work area and equipment safe, clean and organized.
- Must wear PPE at all times and ensure all employees and visitors adhere to company safety guidelines and procedures.
- Must communicate with manufacturing engineers and planners daily to assure routers and schedules are accurate.
- Proactively identify and implement ways to reduce set up times and then communicate such that routers and schedules reflect the improvements.
- Play an active role in regards to “Lean” processes by working and communicating with Planning, Quality, Peers, and Engineering to identify and implement ways to improve flow to increase throughput.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years experience in molding, trimming, deburring or deflashing operations.
- Experience in an engineer-to-order atmosphere a plus
- Experience, training and understanding of “Lean Manufacturing Principles” a plus
APPLY TODAY AND EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO Timothy.Gill@RemedyStaff.com
Members of the military and veterans encouraged to apply!