Filling Machine Operators/ Tonawanda, NY/All Shifts
Remedy is partnered with an International Tonawanda Manufacturer to identify Filling Machine Operators a for 2nd and 3rd shifts!
1st: 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday - Friday
2nd: 3:00pm – 11:30pm
3rd: 10:00PM-6:30AM Monday – Friday (must be able to train on 1st or 2nd shift)
- Operating filling & packaging line
- Performing and documenting start-ups, operations, and in-process QA checks
- Recording operating parameters, material usage, test results, scrap, and production output
- Verifying and reconciling material lots and consumption
- Performing basic tear-down and re-assembly of equipment between batches
- Additional duties as needed
- 2+ years of applicable experience operating filling or packaging equipment in food, pharmaceuticals, or similar industry preferred but NOT required
- Ability to meet physical requirements (12-hour shifts); standing (up to 4 hours at a time,) walking, lifting (up to 45lbs unassisted), carrying, crouching
- Good mechanical abilities, math and documentation skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to train on 1st or 2nd shift
Get your foot in the door with an international manufacturing facility in Tonawanda, NY! No experience needed! Training will be provided! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!