A sign manufacturing company is looking for a Metal Fabricator to join their team!
This position you will be responsible for preparing, fabricating and welding various sign constructions, components and structures.
- Cut various metals for sign frame and sign constructions.
- Weld and grind fabricated structures to meet structural requirements.
- Record and report materials used for each job for inventory control.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Ability to work with a team to build and assemble various signage components incorporated with channel letters, wall signs, and raceways.
- Understand and follow safety and quality control procedures.
- Complete all administrative functions relating to business or regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for keeping equipment operational by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling in repairs to management.
Schedule is M-F 7am-3:30pm