Now hiring a WMS Order Planner!
- $14-16 per hour
- Competitive benefits
- Room for growth with company
- Access to free online skill-building courses
The WMS (Warehouse Management System) Order Planner will assist in prioritizing workflow throughout the distribution center in order to meet business needs. This role will be working closely with other Operations team members to manage daily functions and projects efficiently and accurately.
WMS Order Planner Job Duties:
- Generates daily the Order Wave Plan, based on Supervisors’ provided parameters, to distribute the work across the available labor pool in the most efficient manner possible.
- Provides prompt detailed communication to the Management team in case of any issue affecting workflow.
- Resolves rejected orders created through the waving process in a timely manner to ensure orders do not age as a result of rejection.
- Researches and resolves Purchase and Manufacturing Order issues by working cross functionally to resolve them.
- Solves workflow issue using knowledge of all DC operations and continuous communication with the DC team and other departments as necessary.
- Runs reports daily to support the Distribution Center leads.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement projects and safety programs.
- Responsible for submitting supply requisition to Procurement.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At minimum two (2) years of related work experience, including experience working with warehouse management systems (WMS).
- Advanced knowledge of Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Self-motivated with high sense of urgency, resourcefulness and adaptability.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
Apply today and email your resume to Samuel.A.Green@RemedyStaff.com
Members of the military and veterans encouraged to apply!