We are looking at adding a member to our branch staff in the Cedar Rapids office.
The Testing Administrator position is the face of Remedy to everyone entering our branch office. The ideal candidate will provide a friendly and professional first impression to all clients, colleagues, candidates and associates on the phone and in person.
Manage the office schedule for all functions and positions. Assist the branch staff with all administrative functions, new hire orientation, serves as a resource for associate questions, filing, and organization. Ensure the office is kept presentable at all times. Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Handle phone and in person conversations:
- Educate callers wanting to apply by directing them to our online application and explaining the hiring process
- Properly directing other callers to the correct colleague for assistance
- Taking messages for non-critical requests and forwarding them to the proper colleague
- Filling out new order (basic info) from a client calling (if salesperson/branch manager is not available)
- Answering appropriate associate questions, forwarding more complicated ones to the proper colleague
- Assist “approved candidates” by completing any necessary safety videos and papwerwork
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Familiarity with Windows 10, Outlook and CRM databases
- Ability to maintain confidential client and associate information
- Previous experience with multi-line phone systems
- Ability to work with many personality types and remain calm in possibly stressful situations
For consideration please submit your resume to: email@example.com