Accounts Payable Clerk/ Tonawanda, NY
An Accounts Payable Clerk is needed for a Tonawanda company to assist with accounts payable functions.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm (will also consider part-time applicants)
Essential Job Duties:
- Entering large volume invoices into Database.
- Performing three-way matching of invoices
- Assisting with weekly check run module (pull invoices, scanning, matching backup, filing, etc.).
- Obtaining signature approval on invoices without Purchase Order.
- Matching and attaching all receivers to invoices with PO.
- Managing projects as needed, cross training, and vendor setup.
- Maintaining vendor statements and retrieve missing invoices if necessary.
- Previous work-related experience preferred
- Ability to highlight potential price and quantity errors on invoices and immediately bring to the attention of senior management.
Great opportunity with an established and growing Tonawanda, NY Manufacturer! Part-Time applicants will also be considered! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!