Basic Purpose of Position: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of software engineering principles, and practices. Support, design, development and test of complex embedded software. Work with other engineering and functional areas to obtain optimum utilization of equipment, machinery and resources.
Primary or Major Responsibilities:
- Use policies and procedures to complete work assignments.
- Develop low-cost, high-volume software for defense and security system development.
- Design, document, develop, code and test embedded software items and test software projects.
- Identify and report critical project concerns to sustain on-track project completion.
- Support other software engineers in the software development process.
- Interface with other design personnel to design, execute and test prototype software builds.
- Design and conduct complex in-house software test.
- Participate in product software failure analysis activities and compile test and failure analysis reports.
- Generates software design documentation and report data from tests.
- Keep accurate and complete records of engineering activities.
- May provide training and/or direction to technicians.
- May provide input to bid and proposal activities.
- May provide communications and/or presentations to customers, suppliers or vendors.
- May require participation in product field tests requiring travel.
- All other duties as assigned.
Please submit all resumes to: Adam.Angyal@remedystaff.com