Basic Purpose of Position: Reporting to the General Accounting Controller, this position is responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual closing process on a consolidated basis across multiple programs, internal financial reporting requirements and analysis.
Primary or major responsibilities:
- Works closely with the Director / Project Managers within each Program.
- Prepare and review monthly program financial statements, internal financial management reports, and ad-hoc financial analysis as required.
- Responsible for establishing new financial contract budgets in Oracle and reviewing performance of actual results to budget.
- Responsible for program reporting maintenance including accounts, departments, budget changes, and functional reporting.
- Monitor project billings and conduct billing reviews.
- Lead the submission of the Incurred Cost Submission.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the monthly accounting period close including reviewing of journal entries, identification and resolution of issues and supervision of accounting staff.
- Works closely with local and corporate accounting group in support of fiscal year accounting close, external reporting requirements, and special projects.
- Coordinate audits with outside agencies.
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to department personnel. Other responsibilities as required.
Please submit all resumes to: Adam.Angyal@remedystaff.com