New Inspector Opening in Lancaster NY!
Open on all Shifts!
Temp to Hire!
- Inspects and packages parts, reporting any problems with part quality to Inspection Supervisor.
- Label packages with all necessary information.
- Keeps timely and accurate data on quality and production efficiency.
- Place non-conforming parts in designated bins for Supervisor approval.
- Follows all traveler requirements.
- Communicate effectively.
- Prior to start of job, review and post visual defect board and work instructions at work station.
- Maintains housekeeping standards.
- Works as a team member to fulfill team goals.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Be familiar with TS policies, procedures and work instructions that relate to job activities.
- Be knowledgeable about safety, customers, personal safety equipment, and other requirements.
- Follow company drug and alcohol policies.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
Two years related experience preferred.
Ability to calculate and analyze simple reports.
Other skills and Abilities:
Courteous and safety conscious.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized situations.