New Machine Operator Opening in Lancaster, NY!
Temp to Hire!
- Ensures equipment and tools are clean and in good working order throughout the shift.
- Adjusts weights, lubricates molds, follows prescribed press times and mold temperatures and other requirements as outlined on the traveler.
- Operates press in a safe and efficient manner.
- Inspects parts and reports any problems with part quality to shift lead hand.
- Keeps timely and accurate data on quality, material usage and production efficiency.
- Monitors mold temperature and press pressure regularly.
- Reports any equipment problems to work shift lead hand immediately.
- Cleans molds in between heats as necessary.
- Places product in storage bins and labels with all necessary information.
- Maintains housekeeping standards.
- Works as a team member to fulfill team goals.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Be familiar with TS policies, procedures and work instructions that relate to job activities.
- Be knowledgeable about safety, customers, personal safety equipment, and other requirements.