We are looking to hire a Machinist to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated and some of your own hand tools, Apply today!
PAY: $12 an hour.
HAIR FOLLICLE TESTING REQUIRED!!!!!!!
- Review samples, drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
- Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping
- Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job
- Select appropriate machines (e.g. lathes) and position or load material for a job
- Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed, maintain temperature and identify issues
- Determine and program size of batches and speed of machine
- Monitor output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
- Perform routine machine maintenance and repair minor damages
- Vocational school or apprenticeship preferred
- Excellent manual dexterity, accuracy and attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines (lathes, grinders etc.)
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers) to take accurate measurements
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Knowledge of metal properties and other material
- Outstanding mathematical skills and analytical abilities
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items