Batching Assistants (Raw Materials Handler)/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shifts
Remedy is partnered with a growing Tonawanda, NY Manufacturer to identify Batching Assistants (Raw Material Handlers)!
1st: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday – Friday
2nd: 3:0pm – 11:00pm Monday – Friday
Essential Job Duties:
- Supports batching efforts by weighing batch ingredients in a timely manner.
- Ensuring accuracy of all items weighed
- Supporting production standards
- Maintaining adherence to company policies, safety standards and good housekeeping practices.
- Preventing defects and possible defects in workmanship by following SOP’s and raising issues immediately for resolution.
- Providing inputs to investigations, follows any changes in procedures or processes due to investigation corrective actions.
- Sampling all incoming goods.
- Ensuring a clean and orderly work station
- Maintaining all raw material storage
- Working in accordance with all FDA and GMP requirements
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
- 0-2 years’ of manufacturing environment experience
- Batching experience preferred
- Ability to meet physical requirements; standing walking, lifting, carrying, crouching
- Must be able to lift or move objects up to 50lbs.
- Ability to wear required “personal protective equipment”
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when necessary
First and second shifts available! Great opportunities with an international manufacturing facility in the Tonawanda, NY area! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!