Part Time - Customer Service Rep
- Learn a product line consisting of approximately 15 product groups.
- Ability to work independently (self starter).
- Respond to incoming customer telephone inquiries and orders.
- Telephone marketing calls that are mostly 'warm calls' but some 'cold calls' also.
- Assess customer needs and coordinate with other staff.
- Utilize Microsoft Outlook to make marketing calls, create reminders for follow ups, and make notes on what was discussed with potential customers
- Some Quick books order entry required (will train)
- Create customer correspondence when required (letters, emails, etc.)
- Quote pricing based on the potential customer's current needs
- Previous Customer Service and/or Sales is a plus but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2007 a plus but is not required