A distribution warehouse located in Northeast San Antonio is in need of a well-rounded Warehouse Worker.
Job duties consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares material orders for shipments. This may involve picking, packing and consolidating materials, documenting shipment in both SAP system and 3rd party carrier’s system.
- Picking materials may involve the use of a forklift, pallet jacks, shipping carts, etc.
- Documenting shipments require the use of computer systems.
- Interacts with International shipping clerk by requesting documentation for such international orders.
- Ensures correct labeling of cargo by following generic and special customer instructions.
- Supports ensuring the integrity of information in shipping documents by carefully. checking documents before having them released.
- Supports ensuring the accuracy of inventories in the shipping area by following shipping procedures in a disciplined way.
- Supports other processes when needed, such as receiving, CTO, cycle counting and customer returns processing
- Other duties as needed
Salary: $ 11.00
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00AM to 4:00PM (Must have flexibility)
Please visit one of our locations to apply:
South Office - 1950 SW Military San Antonio, TX 78221 (210) 973.6878
North Office - 2518 Nacogdoches San Antonio, TX 78217 (210) 366.3400
All interested applicants MUST:
- Have reliable transportation (location is not on a bus line)
- Be able to provide valid proof of identity and eligibility to work in the US
- Have a full composed resume to reflect stable work experience in warehouse, shipping and receiving, forklift operations, order selecting, and material handling
- Be able to submit to a criminal background and drug screening
- Be able to pay attention to detail
- Have excellent attendance
- Have a flexible schedule, to include weekends