Deburrers/ Elma, NY/ 2nd and 3rd Shifts
Remedy is partnered with an established and growing Elma, NY Manufacturer to identify experienced Deburrers to set up and operate tools that remove burrs and excess material from machined parts.
2nd: 3:00pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday
3rd: 11:00pm-7:00am Monday-Friday
Essential Job Duties:
- Position and secure deburring and cutting tools onto holding fixtures of machines and utilizing hand tools.
- Repair or replace parts.
- Inspect machine elements to ensure conformance to quality specifications.
- Maintain count of machined parts.
- Utilize the appropriate tools to deburr or rework machined parts.
- Verify conformance of finished parts to specifications.
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms (TPM) when necessary.
- Perform additional tasks as needed
- Must be able to work quickly and with accuracy.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and good manual dexterity in both hands a must.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, process sketches, and understand measuring instruments.
Growth opportunities available! Great atmosphere! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!